to BUONGIORNO VENEZIA, FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HEADLINES
What to do in Venice Italy? What's on? What events, concerts, exhibits are upcoming? Getting overworked at answering visitors' questions, we issue a newsletter which will respond to most of your inquiries. We ask ALL subscribers who re-use this information to quote our site and our newsletter.. travel agents included. Thanks
To register to our weekly newsletter BUONGIORNO VENEZIA,
please fill this form. Please note that the info HEADLINES SERVICE is FREE; the COMPLETE version requires a yearly fee.
For the year 2014 the minimum fee is 15.00 euro
Keeping up with VeniceWord: the options
- To subscribe to the FREE HEADLINES ONLY:
- please fill in the following form
- To get the FULL EDITION AND THE MEMBERSHIP LASTING UNTIL THE END OF 2014:
- step one - please fill in the form with your data (this is necessary to activate your subscription)
- step two: also click here to follow the Paypal link
- For professional users: feel free to enquire for customised reports and newsletters (please let us know preferred language)
Fields with * are required fields
Please be sure to write down your E-MAIL address correctly:
we won't be able to process form without ALL required data.
Forms with incomplete info will not be processed
This website is based in Italy. By transmitting your data with emails or forms, you are authorizing us to use your personal detail in accordance with the Italian Government Legislative Decree n°196 dated 30 June 2003. We will not pass it on to third parts. See also our privacy statement
PLEASE NOTE: The subscription expires on the last day of the current year, whatever the subscription date. No refunds are availale, as members can access also the previous issues in the subscription period.
( Our English version is revised courtesy of www.wordsworthandco.com)
Try it: > click on the Buongiorno Venezia sample edition (before the launch of the VeniceWord Club)